Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

High school sucked...college is awesome!!

I was NOT one of those people who lived it up in high school. I didn't do parties, didn't have boyfriends, and my friends totally hated me. It seemed like teachers hated me too, and school work was boring and redundent. Now that I'm in college, I am having a blast. I schedule everything and I'm doing great in all my classes. However, life in general is kicking my ass! I need a better job, I need to save money, I'm beginning to hate the government, and even tho I live in the bible belt, every church seems to just be full of stuck up people who look down on me. I'm gonna be real honest right now. I believe in God and Jesus, but i have a hard time picking up religion and following it. I lack the filter that most Christians have. So I don't really hang out with many. I'm not going to sit here and tell you guys I'm a great christian, I love everybody, and I don't have my share of sins. I'm not like that. Anywho, this is just my pilot post. Which btw are going to generally be me spitting out my random thoughts about my day so enjoy :) there will be many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment